How to run a Selfie Sunday at your church
Pick a Sunday when you can take photos of your church community!
Through Selfie Sunday your Church will:
- Create a family portrait that will be preserved for posterity.
- Celebrate the life of your community.
- Honour those who serve among you.
- Build connections with other churches, and individual members of our family of churches.
- Be part of a collective witness to the many ways our churches bless their communities.
- Be inspired by churches in our wider family: their joys, challenges, mission activities, and creative responses to their host neighbourhoods.
- Develop a stronger a sense of belonging to a vibrant movement.
- Be part of discerning where God is leading our churches into the future.
- Help trigger a fresh wave of prayer for one another.
To learn more about running your own Selfie Sunday, click on the links below.
- If you have already done this and need to upload your photos, click here
Upload Instruction Page
What is Selfie Sunday
What is Selfie Sunday all about, and why should we get involved?
What to do on Selfie Sunday
Everything you need to know about organising Selfie Sunday at your church.
Promoting Selfie Sunday
Ideas to let your church community know about Selfie Sunday
Photography Information and Forms
Tips on taking great photos, consent forms for people in your photos, and information on how to send your photos to us.