How to upload your photos and church information
Before you begin:
- Have the Selfie Sunday photos uploaded onto your computer (or whatever device you are using). Also have access to the Selfie Sunday questionnaire answers.
- Make sure you have access to your emails.
Uploading photos and information:
- After reading these instructions, click on the blue tab “Create Your Church Account Here”.
- You will be asked for a username, password and email address. Enter these, and tick “remember me”.
- Please write down your username and password!!!!
- Check your emails, and click on the link that is sent to you.
- Enter your username and password (that you wrote down!) and hit “sign in”.
- Answer as many questions about your church as you can, using the boxes (fields) provided.
- To upload photos, click on the green arrow at the bottom of the screen. Click on “choose file”. Look for the photos you have uploaded onto your computer, and double click on these.
- Enter information about the photo.
- Repeat for up to 10 photos.
- Click Save!
- You will not see the results straight away; these will be checked by the site moderator.
- You will be able to edit the entries by going back to your email link (or your internet browser history) and signing in again. However, you will need to remember your username and password if you want to sign in again. (Keep these somewhere safe).
- If you didn’t remember to write down your password, you can click on “Forgot your password” under the blue “Sign in” tab.
- Check the Selfie Sunday website to see how it evolves!
After reading these instructions, click on the blue tab “Create Your Church Account Here.”