Selfie Sunday: October 2016
You are invited to take photographs of your congregation(s) and the activities of your church - a snapshot in time that will become part of a giant family portrait of Churches of Christ in Australia. This snapshot will help us discern together who are we, how we got here, and where are we going.
Through Selfie Sunday your Church will:
- Create a family portrait that will be preserved for posterity.
- Celebrate the life of your community.
- Honour those who serve among you.
- Build connections with other churches, and individual members of our family of churches.
- Be part of a collective witness to the many ways our churches bless their communities.
- Be inspired by churches in our wider family: their joys, challenges, mission activities, and creative responses to their host neighbourhoods.
- Develop a stronger a sense of belonging to a vibrant movement.
- Be part of discerning where God is leading our churches into the future.
- Help trigger a fresh wave of prayer for one another.
What is Selfie Sunday
What is Selfie Sunday all about, and why should we get involved?
What to do on Selfie Sunday
Everything you need to know about organising Selfie Sunday at your church.
Promoting Selfie Sunday
Ideas to let your church community know about Selfie Sunday